Thursday, September 4, 2008

An Invitation


Dear Alice,

I know that this is a little intimidating to all of us...this year's retreat invitation calls for each of us to "Come as You Will Be in 2013". I also know that you will be there in spirit with us as you have every year. Mary said after her last visit that you are having difficulty seeing from one of your eyes. What does Dr. Sugar say about that?

Here are a few 'Invitation' photos for Hen and Chicks, something to remind us that it is to be a r-e-t-r-e-a-t and also a chance to stretch ourselves to try/do/be something new.





















Kick back, take off your shoes, enjoy the Peace, the Beauty, the sunshine, and the comraderie!

Join us in spirit!
Nancy

2 comments:

Cottage Smallholder said...

I'd love to be there too!

Nancy JC said...

Hello across the Big Pond! I wish you could be there too! I have followed your blog for some time (though this summer has been too crazy busy and I am definitely behind). I am so thoroughly impressed that you can sit down and share your thoughts, recipes, and advice almost every day. (Maybe YOU need a retreat!)