Monday, July 28, 2008

Did a Little Bit....

Good Morning Alice!
Yesterday was filled with lots of 'To Do's' and I did get to Lois's studio to pick up some more colors which she generously shared for the short term, so I have other colors to try with this color gamp. Sadly, I was clearly in a rush when threading and there are a few faux paus w/ the color mixes. I also recall that my head felt like a rock (read: I was coming down w/ a cold back in early May) the day we were measuring warp, and clearly I didn't count threads in the color mix sections very well. The next time I do something like this, I will be fastidious!

So...I wove a little too late into the night, and oh! such fun to try different combinations.


Are there already little signs that Autumn is coming (even though the temperatures feel like summer)?

Later,
Nancy

ps I received a letter from my cousin on Thursday (the one who is undergoing chemo and who got the sox w/the heart on the sole). It was so good to hear from him! He's doing pretty well with the chemo.

No comments: